Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Mobile Product Designer and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
As a Mobile Product Designer you will investigate what is being done in the market, design and improve Tonic App’s interfaces, considering that we want it to be the coolest mobile app in healthcare ever.
Your responsibilities, from day one, will also include:
- Collaborate in product research, execute the design and work together with the product and development teams to find the best implementation solution
- Define Tonic APP design system, designing and organising all existing and new components and supporting tech team on its implementation
- Contribute on user flow and user experience definition for the global product and specific new features
- Contribute on user testing with functional prototypes
- You will collaborate with our branding agency and other external stakeholders
Who you are:
Passionate about creating and researching products that have an amazing user interface and incredible user experience, in a world which is extremely competitive for mobile applications. Users these days have extremely high standards and even professional apps need to compete with social apps and attention for email and other applications in smartphones. You are a team player, as well as detail-oriented. You have:
- Mobile first mindset and proven experience designing for mobile
- Proven experiences designing for different devices (Android, IOS)
- A degree in digital design or similar
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and usability testing
- Strong understanding of UX principles and workflows
- Proven experience creating or working with Design Systems
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members, mainly Product Managers and Software developers
- Ability to manage design work for 2-3 projects at a time
- Understanding of Google’s Material Design, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and other common Mobile Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Design Thinking framework
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- International experience